Saturday, February 12, 2011

Help Needed

I enjoyed today’s class and it stimulated a lot of new ideas, too many ideas. As I plan my final project I would love to attempt to do some heavy duty video editing, database development and web page development. However, time is a scarce resource so I need to begin to narrow my focus. In order to do this I could use your help. Do any of you know of a database that already exists that tracks student graduation progresss in relatrionship to Oregon grad requirements? If there is such a beast out there that is user friendly and free then I can choose to pass on that as a final project. Your thoughts are much appreciated J

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping to do video editing and web page development at our next class. Doing both may be too much, but I'll see how it goes. The database is a good idea, and is consistent with how web pages now are built in this Web 2.0 era. Most websites now are databases with a web page face. If you could research FileMaker or similar program to which you have access, and learn how to use it's basic functions, THAT could be your project.

    ReplyDelete